31 May 2008

Blogus Interruptus

Redang P1060185



We apologise for the interruption in transmission. Service will resume as soon as possible for your viewing pleasure.



In the interim, take a look at what I've been enjoying.



Jalan Alor, KL P1050676





Thank you to those of you who emailed wondering if I was OK. I didn't actually realise just how brain dead and burnt out I was until I slipped away on holiday. Blogging became a distant memory in my travels, but I kept a food diary and jotted down some notes along the way.
Juicy travel dining stories to come...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sticky

Anonymous said...

Lovely and fun pics, Sticky!

purple goddess said...

well,

I knew you were going, but I thought it was later in the year.

Welcome back, love.

Loverley pics!

Anonymous said...

OMG, the pictures alone made me miss home and I can't help commenting. Hope you had a good trip. :) (glorious, glorious food)

stickyfingers said...

Thanks guys!

Foxy, Malaysia is amazing for food, but those sweets on your blog make me swoon - and that chocolate centrepiece looks amazing.

I'm cooking up a post on Char Kway Kak...stay tuned.